Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Let's start !



     
        As you can see this is my first article and I want to develop something : but WHY did I start this blog ? I know that for the moment there will not be so much people reading this post but I hope, yes, I really really do that someday it'll be useful. So, let me introduce myself, I'm Laure and currently a 15 year-old ( it might evolve a little next year) student in high school settled in North of France. It's not that glamorous I know, you tought I was from the city of Love or the beautiful South with nice sunny beaches but excuse me ... NO! I'm from a little city ( not that big ,not that little) that I'll not disclose. Sorry, it's not that I don't trust you but I don't want my mum to kill me. I find that my life is not that interesting, and here you think why does she say that? Because even it's not there are lots of things I want to share like my feelings about being a teenage girl and how I find the world around me strange sometimes. But don't panic I also love music, fashion and plenty other cool things !

See you soon,
Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment